Fly Tying
P.Dieter

stuff I'm playing with

Lots of layers work in photoshop. Doesn't really show well on screens, but I've been printing them on watercolor paper and they sing a nice song that way

post-2374-1302070037_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1302070048_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1302070064_thumb.jpg

Nice - I really love the train station pic. The people in the lower right really kick the composition into gear. I've been using Photoshop for years, but I'm just now starting to get into digital painting. The sky's the limit with this kind of stuff.

Nice - I really love the train station pic. The people in the lower right really kick the composition into gear. I've been using Photoshop for years, but I'm just now starting to get into digital painting. The sky's the limit with this kind of stuff.

yes the guys with the umbrellas were quite a gift. they were in a couple shots one day but when I worked on it I wasn't happy with the frame. The ceiling wasn't included and it was obvious to me that a painter would include some ceiling. So I went back the next day and shot 6 shots of the room and stitched them together to get a wider view. I waited until a couple showed up that spoke english and asked them to stand down there in an embrace too. So with the stitched together shot (each a 30 sec exposure which made the moving crowd disappear) I then pulled the umbrella guys, the couple and the guy with the base out of other shots and placed them in this one.