Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Chironomids,Buzzers, Midges Swap???

Sorry it's taking so long for me to get mine out, but I've got them packaged up and will head to the post office on Monday.

Sorry it's taking so long for me to get mine out, but I've got them packaged up and will head to the post office on Monday.

Didn't mean to double post I was submitting my post and my internet went down so it came up again

Didn't mean to double post I was submitting my post and my internet went down so it came up again

No problem,Thanks for the update on when your mailing them. I was worried they went MIA with the USPS. Since most only take three - four days to arrive?

I tied it just like the video showed, did I leave a step out? What do you mean no frost? I am confused. :huh:

discovar5.jpg

Yours is missing the white floss?

Yours looks like the red BH Zebra midge picture?

Firedad, Received your flies today. Yikes with the postage on the return envelope. You spent $5.95 that's overkill. :blink:

I told them at the post office I wasn't in a hurry then they apologized for charging me for priority

I told them at the post office I wasn't in a hurry then they apologized for charging me for priority

Don't think it's a priority stamp on the envelope. It's a Redwood forest stamp $4.95 :unsure:

Or is that a priority stamp? I'm confused never seen a stamp like that. B)