Fly Tying
elk hair

Hello from Wv

Hello all from West Virginia. I haven't been fly fishing all that long and like learning all I can. I'm just starting to get into tying flies. This looks like a great site to learn from. Thanks for having me. ..... Nathan

Welcome aboard, my dad's "people" are from around there, but I have never lived there. What part of "Almost Heaven" are you from? You should be able to learn a lot here, if you have questions, don't be shy, just ask.

I like in Spencer which is in Roane County. 60 miles north of Charleston and about 40 south west of Parkersburg. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from NY Elk Hair, indeed a great site. I did some military time with a guy from Bluefield. Nice people.

Welcome and you have found "THE" site for all things fly fishing/tying related. There are some real experts on this forum and they ALL are willing to help. I know there are quite a few who have given me advice and suggestions that have really advanced my tying...