Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CrookedHook

Feathers in thier hair, wait till you hear this!

Not surprising. Years ago my Mother used to attach the deer hair mice and some of the fancier salmon flies I tied to her coat. I ended up selling quite a few to her friends.

As for the feathers in the hair. Back in High School girls used to buy roach clips with feathers attached to them. They used to tell me they were from some exotic African bird. They had a hard time accepting that those feathers came from a chicken.

Have you guys ever seen the video of bill dance fishing with just white socks on? he is in his boat talking to the camera wearing just white socks and goes to turn around and steps on a crank bait and falls with the crank bait attached to his foot and the carpet. I feel bad for the guy but it is a hilarious video. Bill dance bloopers on youtube are fantastic, some of the crap that he does looks so painful haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woq1FpMV8zU

Bill Dance fishing bloopers are the best! We used to have a VHS tape of his bloopers it was the funniest thing ever. Thanks for the laughs!

I will just wait until the fad is over with then go to the second hand stores/ thrift stores and buy my feathers and furs there. It will happen I just might have to wait a while.