Fly Tying
famill00

Hellgramite Swap

Mine will be in the evening mail tommorrow. Thanks for hosting and I included extras for you, if you do not get a full swap feel free to keep all the extras if you want them.

Mine will be in the evening mail tommorrow. Thanks for hosting and I included extras for you, if you do not get a full swap feel free to keep all the extras if you want them.

Thanks Sherri!

What I do if a swap does not fill up is that everyone ties as if the swap is full. If it doesnt fill up, then I divide the flies up equally so that everyone gets back a dozen.

Thanks!

-Forrest

Forrest, my flies were mailed yesterday, the 13th, if the swap doesn't fill up please keep the ones left over. Thank you for organizing this swap!

Guys/Gals,

I received four sets of flies yesterday. SherriB, Heavynets, Jimboha, and Eaglerapids. Wonderful flies!

Also, since there are a couple first time swappers in this one, please, when you send in your return envelopes, make sure that the post office does not print a stamp for you as those are not good for return postage. You should have them put regular stamps in the amount you require on the return envelope.

-Forrest

Guys/Gals,

I received four sets of flies yesterday. SherriB, Heavynets, Jimboha, and Eaglerapids. Wonderful flies!

Also, since there are a couple first time swappers in this one, please, when you send in your return envelopes, make sure that the post office does not print a stamp for you as those are not good for return postage. You should have them put regular stamps in the amount you require on the return envelope.

-Forrest

Sorry I think that was me, let me know what I owe you and I will mail it to you.

Sherri, you are fine, they will accept the ones that do not have a barcode on them....

-Forrest

Guys/Gals,

-Forrest

Sorry I think that was me, let me know what I owe you and I will mail it to you.

I think I will go ahead and close the swap. For those of you who already sent flies, you will get back the ones that aren't used.....

Is tge swap closed I have 8 done and ready to ship. Or do I need to make 4 more. Either way I need an addy. Thanks

-Forrest

I think I will go ahead and close the swap. For those of you who already sent flies, you will get back the ones that aren't used.....

-Forrest

Do you mean, for example, that I will get 4 of mine that were unused back? Rather than that, I would rather get 12 back getting some doubles of the others. Of course, it depends on what the others say. But I would rather swap all mine for others than get any of mine back. I mean, I already tied extras and it is a swap after all. Just my vote.

Thanks.

Jimboha!

-Forrest

Do you mean, for example, that I will get 4 of mine that were unused back? Rather than that, I would rather get 12 back getting some doubles of the others. Of course, it depends on what the others say. But I would rather swap all mine for others than get any of mine back. I mean, I already tied extras and it is a swap after all. Just my vote.

Thanks.

Jimboha!

I agree. I would rather get doubles of others flies. I don't really care how they are distributed as long as I get some of each.

Thanks for hosting.