Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Kearns

Database Problems ??

Hey folks,

I have been absent for a while and now that cabin fever is starting to set in I decided it was time to start tying for spring.

I wanted to get some ideas and went to check out the pattern database (browse by target species)...once I click on it, or any of the others nothing at all comes up. It just goes to a blank page. Is anyone else having troubles or is it just me ?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Ive been having that same problem for weeks now. I cannot browse by species, material, etc. Its a bummer beause I use that function a lot.

Yeah I get problems on and off as well, dont bother me much though, never really use that section of the forum.

My apologies, it will not let me do a complete search, I just checked the database and did not do a full search "My Bad" Guess thats what hapens when you get the cart before the horse.

What browser are you using? With automatic updates, things may take a bit to work out compatability. I know when I went to the latest version of Explorer, the notifications button at the top right corner don't work quite right. I've found my way around that, but the search issue might be a little more difficult to work around. If nothing else, revert to an older version of the browser or try a different one. Not the greatest, but it may work.

Deeky

I am using Google Chrome. I even tried using Internet Explorer and got the same thing.