Fly Tying

Ok back to the comfort zone for alot of you guys March brings us the dry fly for trout any fly that is designed to catch trout on the surface

Due date is March 31,12

1.fly tryer- received

2.mybadhabit- received

3.Margaretann

4.famill00-size 18 Parachute Blue Wing Olive- received

5.bluegill576

6.Breambuster-Black Gnat Dry- received

7.CrookedHook

8.Easternfly-egg sack Black Caddis - received

9.Crackleback- received

10.shadowfly

me- extended body mayfly-done

first post has been updated 2 sets in today Forest them parachutes are awesome and on my river I fish a 2 dry tandem rig early in the morning with a caddis on top and a bwo on the bottom its usually deadly till about noon then switch to a hopper nymph tandem

the second set is from Kevin and I see this caddis is going to be an awesome fish slayer and will be my point fly on my 2 dry tandem

first post has been updated 2 sets in today Forest them parachutes are awesome and on my river I fish a 2 dry tandem rig early in the morning with a caddis on top and a bwo on the bottom its usually deadly till about noon then switch to a hopper nymph tandem

the second set is from Kevin and I see this caddis is going to be an awesome fish slayer and will be my point fly on my 2 dry tandem

FYI The BWO's have already been treated with Watershed, so they should float like corks!

Have you mailed these out yet? I have not gotten my March flies yet....

-Forrest