Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
nyFLYguy05

Some More Bunker Patterns

Killer flies you been putting out there bro...keep 'em coming....I'm stealing everything I can use up here in the frozen North... :lol:

Hey Lykos33 thanks for commenting lol, it seems only you and a few others give me comments! I am not here for the glory at all, i actually really like getting the help if i have a question or checking out other peoples flies for ideas. Really awesome people on here including yourself! Anyway it just bothers me because someone else posts a fly that in my opinion is not tied correctly, will foul on every other cast and is way to thick but gets 1000 comments of how great it is?????? Maybe its politics lol. Anyhow thanks Lykos, really appreciate the comments - PLEASE HELP YOUR SELF TO ANYTHING OF MINE, PLEASE INBOX ME FOR ANY PATTERN, I WOULD GLADLY TYPE THEM OUT FOR YOU

Very cool flies. What is the material? It looks like Polar Fiber but I can't tell. Also, where do you get your eyes?

Whats up AGN54, hope is well buddy. The fly is tied with white, olive and salmon pink craft fur. Also used some krystal Flash. I get all my eyes from clear cure goo. They have the best eyes on the market, I dont care what anyone says - if you want the most realistic eyes around, check out clearcureeyes.com

Anything else just let me know

thanks for the comments!

Those are some awesome flies. Top-notch! When are we gonna start seeing fish with them in their mouth?!B)

Always appreciate the worlds IFLY, always do buddy! The salt season begins here (Long Island NY) around first or 2nd week of april since we had such a warm winter. The largemouth bass and pickeral are probably starting to just bite now. I may give it a try tomorrow or next week. Its sooooo good to know everyday is closer to watching fish flash behind your fly then inhale it!!! How about you, redfish start up yet????

Sorta, theryre in their spring feeding patterns now. Going out today after church to give em a go. Ill let you know how it goes.

Sweet ass flies! I might have to grab some of those eyes too, they look the goods!

Nada on fly for me today. Steady 25 mph winds, made it hard even with the 9wt. Got a couple on Gulp. My friend caught a flounder which is weird cause its way early for them here. I cant complain though, any day on the water is a good day!

Hell yea buddy I agree with your statement! 25mph is relle hard with a fly rod, even with the double haul casting. Your not a fisherman if you cant admit days when you catch nothing - we ALL have those days

Whats up AGN54, hope is well buddy. The fly is tied with white, olive and salmon pink craft fur. Also used some krystal Flash. I get all my eyes from clear cure goo. They have the best eyes on the market, I dont care what anyone says - if you want the most realistic eyes around, check out clearcureeyes.com

Anything else just let me know

thanks for the comments!

Things are good down here. The fishing is really starting to pick up. Thanks for the info on the eyes, they are killer looking. I really have to give CCG a try. Does it have any odor when you use it?