Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flats4life32

Hello from Winter Springs Florida

Hello my name is Jerry. I am 34 years old. I have been Fly fishing fresh water for a little while now with my father. I have resently started Fly Fishing the Saltwater Flats of Mosquito Lagoon. I am new to the Tying seen. Cant wait to get started and to see what kind of tips and ticks I can learn from all of you.

Welcome Jerry. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, there is a great bunch of folks on this site...Very helpful.

Most of what I have learned (and continue to learn) has come directly from the fine folks on this forum. Don't be shy, it's a life long addiction.

Tight lines...dave

Hey Jerry,

From Deltona here. I don't do salt water ... but if you want to do some fresh water fishing again, send me a note. I need a few days, usually, to find out if I am home or not. Like right now, I am in California. Welcome to the site.

Hey Jerry,

From Deltona here. I don't do salt water ... but if you want to do some fresh water fishing again, send me a note. I need a few days, usually, to find out if I am home or not. Like right now, I am in California. Welcome to the site.

For sure mikechell I would love to go do some freshwater.

Welcome Jerry. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, there is a great bunch of folks on this site...Very helpful.

Most of what I have learned (and continue to learn) has come directly from the fine folks on this forum. Don't be shy, it's a life long addiction.

Tight lines...dave

Thanks Panama Red! Are you in Panama City Florida? I was born in Milton Fl and spent most of my summers and out of school time there when i was growing up. So if your in Panama Fl. I would like to come up your way sometime to check out the monster bulls I keep hearing about. As far as shy goes I am far from that. There is no shame in asking for help when needed. Have a great day Sir.

Have lived in P.C, for about 16 years just shoot me a PM when you feel like a trip north, will see what we can do. Can always find time to fish!