Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

fly show coming

Guest rich mc

a one day show is being put on by the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance and DRIFT on Saturday Nov 10 from 9-4 . Its in Batavia il. Batavia VFW 645s river st 60510

Guest Speakers are Indigoguideservice.com. Austin Adduci from grabyourflycharters. and Jonn Graham . Featured tyers are James Durbin from bigpikefliesasawayoflife.blogspot.com, Dave Huslerof pilecast.net. Gary Krebs the popper dude and Rich McElligott with worm flies and shannon streamers. There will also be dozens of tiers creating their local patterns all day . more shops and manufacturers and show specials from guidelines .com

also Dan Basore will have a historical fishing display and can appraise old tackle. $10 entry for adults lunch sold from 11-2pm

hope to see some faces from FTF there rich mc

Guest rich mc

just wanted to bump this up. there will also be a ccg demo and many tyers tying their favorite flies its also on the fox river , so bring your boots and fly rod rich mc

Can't be there. In California at the present, working ... plus, and more importantly, it's the Marine Corps' Birthday !!! But then, if it's at the VFW, then y'all know that.

So, I guess most importantly is the 2000 mile trip I can't do.

It sounds like a great show....unfortunately, it's a little too far of a drive for me this weekend......I love your Shannon streamer! I tied/fished it for the first time this past season and had a lot of luck w/it.....especially in sept/oct......Haven't seen the worm fly yet......

Mike