Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sore eyes

All we need is another poll

Does Mikey need a hug today? tongue.png biggrin.png

Yeah ... after a week in a hotel room, I need a hug every day. By the end of this coming week, I'll be needing two or three !!! But, I'll be home after that, so I should be good then.

I agree with Mikey, 19 posts. All of your points are good? If a post doesn't interest you lets change the entire forum? Some of them are interesting. They must be appealing to someone because they don't die of loneliness.

Oh and I rarely answer polls and never started one, just feel if two people here want a poll, why not.

FYI, there is now officially a poll on polls in the "Lodge" forum. It looks like a "push" poll, as it makes fun of those who hate polls a little bit, and appears humor is the purpose and not gathering of relevant data for much of anything else. Last I am posting on this subject.

As long as the polls are related to fly tying, fly fishing or fishing in general what does it hurt? This is a free website and if someone has a question then post it! if the subject does not interest you then DON'T OPEN IT!

By the way, just because someone only has 19 posts does not mean they don't know the website. They may just not post much and read the forum daily for ideas. More than likely sore eyes has been on this forum more than I but just because I have more posts does that mean I have more experience with this site? Seeing as I have only been a member for about two months... I THINK NOT!

That's all I have to say about this.