Fly Tying
dryfly purist

The trout seen with blurry eyes - i guess i´m kind of dreaming.......

I converted this old picture into black and white and made it a bit blurry just to capture how i dream these days...... yeah well..... it´s cold, lots of snow and summer seems to be far away so i guess i just keep on dreaming :-)

15399739485_4b78f9eb04_b.jpg

Terje

Keep dreaming if you like...just keep doing the photo thing while you're at it....

Murray

Terje-

I remember this photo in color. Its a great photo. Seems like you had it made into a canvas print and had it hanging on your wall.

Thanks for posting.

Bill

That´s right, Bill :-) ...... i have the colour version hanging on my wall :-)

Terje

Keep dreaming if you like...just keep doing the photo thing while you're at it....

Murray

Thanks, Murray :-) I sure will keep dreaming and there might be few more photos before the season starts :-)

Terje

Terje,

I really like your dreams. Between the rain and the muddy creeks or working too much I am about to have to start dreaming of trout instead of catching them. Since I haven't joked with you in a while, I can't resist just one....when I have a bad dream it is usually about a werewolf or something that a dumb movie has stuck in my head and if I have an actual nightmare it usually involves my ex wife but I'll bet my favorite fly rod that a nightmare for you would have a woolly bugger in it.....

Take Care and PLEASE keep the photo art coming our way,

Tony

Terje,

I really like your dreams. Between the rain and the muddy creeks or working too much I am about to have to start dreaming of trout instead of catching them. Since I haven't joked with you in a while, I can't resist just one....when I have a bad dream it is usually about a werewolf or something that a dumb movie has stuck in my head and if I have an actual nightmare it usually involves my ex wife but I'll bet my favorite fly rod that a nightmare for you would have a woolly bugger in it.....

Take Care and PLEASE keep the photo art coming our way,

Tony

Thanks, buddy :-)

You have just described my worst nightmare, Tony :-) :-) :-) Just the word "WOLLY BUGGER" gives me the creeps :-) :-)

Terje