Fly Tying
breambuster

Emerger Swap

Just returned from a backpack trip in the Sierra Nevada (too much fun catching fish), and I find a great set of emergers in the mail. Thanks to all for tying a really nice set, and thanks breambuster for hosting!

Where did you go? I just got back from a backpacking trip from the Sierras myself

Carson-Iceberg Wilderness. Fished a lot of the upper reaches of the East Fork Carson--below the falls, though :-0

How 'bout you? Where were you?

Very nice. I was in the Golden Trout Wilderness, up and over the Cottonwood Pass at 11,000 feet fishing some creeks. Beautiful country up there.

Just returned from a backpack trip in the Sierra Nevada (too much fun catching fish), and I find a great set of emergers in the mail. Thanks to all for tying a really nice set, and thanks breambuster for hosting!

Where did you go? I just got back from a backpacking trip from the Sierras myself

Carson-Iceberg Wilderness. Fished a lot of the upper reaches of the East Fork Carson--below the falls, though :-0

Very nice. I was in the Golden Trout Wilderness, up and over the Cottonwood Pass at 11,000 feet fishing some creeks. Beautiful country up there.

Oooo, yeah. I know exactly where you were. I did Cottonwood a couple of years ago. Big Whitney meadow, Volcano Creek (aka Golden Trout Creek), Little Whitney meadow, back up to Mulkey Creek and over Trail Pass. You're right, it's stunning country! Just wish I could get up there more often :-)

Oooo, yeah. I know exactly where you were. I did Cottonwood a couple of years ago. Big Whitney meadow, Volcano Creek (aka Golden Trout Creek), Little Whitney meadow, back up to Mulkey Creek and over Trail Pass. You're right, it's stunning country! Just wish I could get up there more often :-)

Have you ever attempted the Heritage Trout Challenge?

Have you ever attempted the Heritage Trout Challenge?

Sent you a PM...