Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlyFishin'Jam

Brace of size #3 Black Heron's to fish

They will more likely end up in a tree :) few errant fibers that will get snipped.

imagejpg1_zpsbe5fc951.jpg

Oh yeah i nearly forgot what fishing is, Monday will post some chrome as the season opens on Saturday then i have the week off to wade around the rivers! Lets hope fishing is as good as i remember it to be. Taking ChefBen to the river on Thurs/ Fri for Steelhead.

Awesome. One of you should hopefully hook up. Just try to stop Ben tying on anything with a /0 after it and you'll be fine.

Hahaha! The thing is the steel like some pretty huge stuff at times, it is just setting the hook with a big iron.

Beautiful day here, sun, afternoon off, opened up the doors, a dude playing chilled jazzy/ blues saxophone on the street, sitting tying...will add a blue charm which failed a bit but will swim.

imagejpg1_zps9f9b29f8.jpg

Hehe i think last week i was using the yellow quarter, colourful coins, plastic bills with pictures of the international space station.post-29540-0-82982200-1398370182_thumb.jpg

They're on about plastic money over here. Say it lasts 2 to 3 X longer than paper stuff. But the coloured coins got to be costing a small fortune for tax payers adding a dye to various coins??

I prefer the plastic money coming from Aus we had it since the early 90's, and it makes sense you can go for a surf with money in your pocket, or wash your jeans and not have lint disaster. Yeah funny with the coloured coins there are entire series of them and not too sure why loads of different quarters with printing on them. We also just turfed the penny so maybe the copper helped pay for the mint to do up colourful stuff, or someone has been into the mushrooms? I might just have to ask google...

Suppose when your making the stuff whats a few thousands/millions/billions. Just bang out somemore.

Yeah seen a few from the states with interesting design, was a leaping salmon on one from Washington, i know we have jock scott stamps, but hmm would make a nice coin.

Did a brace of #3 fishing grey heron's but did not have grey hackle so just used this natural i have, and i used a green coin this time hahaha

imagejpg1_zpsbf80109e.jpg