Fly Tying
Dble Haul

3rd annual CFR donation

The flies are sent to a central headquarter location at CFR, and then sorted out to meet the needs of specific areas. They are then sent out appropriately.

Regardless of what you tie, it will find an appropriate home in a region best suited for it.

I will tie at least a dozen flies and send them in. My mother had breast cancer (both breasts), recovered from the ordeal of two radical mastectomies, and continued to fly fish into her late 70s. The bench I tie on was a gift from her.

I decided to incorporate pink into every fly for CFR, since a pink ribbon is the symbol for breast cancer cure. Attached is a picture of a parachute Adams with a pink post, tied 02/03/05.

post-2-1107476100.jpg

Mark,

I've just packaged a liberal 3 dozen drys, nymphs, streamers, and a few grasshoppers.

Hopefully they will prove successful for the participants. It's so good to see such a program and it's even better seeing all the support this membership has for such events.

Cheers,

Damian

Hi Mark,

Haven't had time to check the site out much lately, but I'm glad I did today. Been wondering if this was going to happen again this year. I'm in.

Mike

I have received many flies (yes, even yours CapeBSalar). I won't be announcing every set that comes in, but suffice it to say that what I have received so far have been both generous and impressive.

Thanks for the effort so far everyone. smile.gif