Fly Tying
lucaseabass

P. L. Ivory Emerger

Hi Guys,

my work as translator, if I can call in this way, is continuing and I have just published a new piece written in English on my web site.

In this occasion I describe step-by-step how to tie e nice and very alluring emerging nymph for fishing just below the water surface. With this pattern, in light brown color, I caught one of my best ever brown trout: an experience really unique.

This is the link

P. L. IVORY EMERGER

post-50270-0-33732300-1419096453_thumb.jpg

Hi my friends, thanks to your nice feedback. Tomorrow I will start to translate one of the most interesting article of my site. Thi piece describes step by step how to tie the particular flies of Terenzio Zandri, which do not require a traditional vice to be tied. The flies built in this way have super imitative qualities and I am sure that they will be interesting for many of you, also because for years this techinque was kept like a secret, but recently Terenzio decided to make public it.

The name of the fly I will drescibe is Ephemera Vulgata, like the real insect, and for the moment I have published only the Italian version of my piece.

Ciao

Luca

Hi Harold, I promise, what I will show you will impress you and I say that because it impressed me as well. I hope my translation will be enough good and I will appreciate any corrections to it so to make the text more ejoyable for the English spoken fly tiers.