Fly Tying
vicrider

February Monthly Swap

Vicrider,

Roads cleared up from the ice so I was able to finally get mine in the mail. I hope everyone likes them. I just used my imagination on this particular fly. I had a coworker say that they kind a look like a baby little crawdad. I never looked at them from that aspect but the kind of do look like that. I'll let everyone be the judge on that though. Sorry for the delay...

Joseph Russell, it always worries me when things take longer than they should. Your flies haven't arrived yet. Do you have a tracking # on them you could check? You sent yours a week ago and some sending after that are already here.

Haven't been to PO for a couple of days. Will go tomorrow and maybe we'll be complete. Usually if it's delivered it says so, not no info. Then we hope add's out of New York has broken thru the snowpiles and made it out of the state.

joseph russell yours came in. Very nice. Could also be qualified for next months swap. Now once from the frozen east coast and we'll get 'em turned around.