Fly Tying
MuskyFlyGuy

Musky Fly Swap 2016

Very pretty flies everyone. Thank you for posting the pictures, Musky.

Good looking fish, WVU. DO you intentionally hide your face, or was that an accident?

Guess I wasn't the only one who thought that there's a guy afraid of facial recognition software.

This is the first time I've taken a good look at all the flies and makes me wish I was back in musky country again. Caught an awful lot of them over the years in the north but never on flies except by accident. As for the eyes on the fly from Eastern Fly, those are just sick. Any big buck in the area will charge those with evil intent.

Very pretty flies everyone. Thank you for posting the pictures, Musky.

Good looking fish, WVU. DO you intentionally hide your face, or was that an accident?

Guess I wasn't the only one who thought that there's a guy afraid of facial recognition software.

This is the first time I've taken a good look at all the flies and makes me wish I was back in musky country again. Caught an awful lot of them over the years in the north but never on flies except by accident. As for the eyes on the fly from Eastern Fly, those are just sick. Any big buck in the area will charge those with evil intent.

Thats I was looking for something different.

Kevin