Fly Tying
jjs89yj

Redfish Crab Swap

Sorry guys, Ive been sick the past week and haven't had a chance to crank them out. I'll get em tied up today and tomorrow and make sure they're in by the due date

Quick detour for Mandog-- IMG_0004_zpsxa9gtgut.jpg Caught on a white gurgler on a 7wt fiberglass.

Back to our regularly scheduled swapping

Wow, nice pic!

My flies are ready, please send address....Thanks for hosting this unique swap!

Looks like me and one other guy are not in yet. Mine have left and if you didnt get them today I would say they should be there Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Talked to jjs88yj the other day, but I fell a couple days beind in getting mine in the mail. No mail tomorrow or Monday with the holiday weekend, but they should be in a couple days after that. Sorry for being a late everyone

Waiting on the last package to arrive, then I'll take photos and mail them out. I'm out of town this weekend, so I won't get them in the mail until Monday or so.

Thanks!

Alright guys- all the crabs are in. I'll take photos tonight and get them in the mail hopefully tomorrow, schedule permitting.