Fly Tying
Idaho RC

Cabela's 30% Off Fly Tying

I was at the cabelas in lexington ky yesterday and they still had the 30% off all tying materials.Did not apply to the hooks though.They had a pretty nice selection of materials.

I was at the cabelas in lexington ky yesterday and they still had the 30% off all tying materials.Did not apply to the hooks though.They had a pretty nice selection of materials.

According to the Cabela's web site Tiemco, Umpqua and Gami fly tying hooks and maybe others are still on sale. I ran into the same scenario where the sales people have no clue about the sale. They will ring up correctly at the register. I believe that Cabela's ships to the stores for free as well.

I was at the Garner, NC Cabelas yesterday and all fly tying stuff, including hooks, was 30% off. The portion of the store dedicated to fly tying was only about half as big as when the store first opened about a year ago.

They have the $200 HMH Spartan vise at $140. I already have three premium vises within arm's reach of my bench but I did think about it.

According to the Cabela's web site Tiemco, Umpqua and Gami fly tying hooks and maybe others are still on sale. I ran into the same scenario where the sales people have no clue about the sale. They will ring up correctly at the register. I believe that Cabela's ships to the stores for free as well.

Thank's. I am going back tomorrow to purchase more.I will get a few hooks this time.