Fly Tying
Dubs

The Complete Caddis Swap

Don't have all the materials on hand for most of the patterns I've found and since this is a new style for me thought I'd ask if this is an acceptable larva pattern. It's similar to others I've seen but with rabbit dubbing and finally chopped kraken fir the head.

post-58401-0-36515900-1486328534_thumb.jpg

Sent address to all swappers that will be needing it, and I think one that already had it haha

Sent address to all swappers that will be needing it, and I think one that already had it haha

Dubs, my set is at the post office now. Let me know the condition of the packaging upon arrival. Hopefully, not damaged, unlike a couple of recent mailers.

Thanks for hosting a great swap

List is updated with flies from vicrider, wmw4, and djh262

Everything looking good!

Wetsock, got yours today and can't wait for the right time to tie this one on

My Nelson's Caddis are in the mail. This fly is not named by or for me. Nelson's Caddis was featured in Fly Fisherman Magazine in the March 1987 issue, pp 34 in an article by the late Michael Fong. Nelson Ishiyama is the owner of the Henry's Fork Lodge. I have a copy of the article and would be glad to mail anyone a copy that would like one. I have probably caught more fish with this fly than any other in my fly boxes.