Fly Tying
Flat Rock native

Inconoclastic Irreverence. Oh the Calumny! Purists Cover Your Eyes

What I have discovered is that the pictures that are marked DSC are the original pictures that I took with my camera. The ones that are marked CSC are where I have trimmed the picture using the trim capability built into the camera. To trim basically means that I zoom in on the picture, making a close up of the image. Once they are trimmed, I have no problem putting them into a post, but before they are trimmed, and still in DSC, they are way too large to add to a post.

For instance, here is a picture of the Special K that I am tying for the Butte Ugly Swap.

post-747-0-27110900-1489509933_thumb.jpg

And here is the Fox Tail Grub that I'm working on for the Warmwater Wet Fly Swap.

post-747-0-79778600-1489510074_thumb.jpg

And here is the Hare E. Rooster that I'm tying for the Guide's Choice Swap. It's a Don Bastain creation.

post-747-0-02771500-1489510147_thumb.jpg

Hope these all come out OK or I will look very foolish.

Take care

BB

And we are back to topic of spin fishing options. The hooks on all of these can be replaced with some tippet of proper size and used to cast a fly. Baitfish patterns and Buggers can also be tied to the hook as a large dropper.

The cuttbow being held was just short of 19 inches. Safely released after the photo.

FRn! That's not a flyrod!

I know, I can cast A Fly rod about 3 x further that pos "trolling" reel. But did I put any worms or minnows in the post? No, I know when to stop just short of offending delicate sensibities, well er mosta the time