Fly Tying
Mike West

Where to find "these" Vinyl stick on eyes..?

OK I bought the punches from Harbor Frieght, first impressions some are sharp and some are not I guess you get what you pay for. This would work well if they were all extremely sharp.

Then I used colored electrical tape over a oak bored.as you can see you don't get real clean cuts and electrical tape stretches too much and colors bleed through I tried to find some single sheets of Self adhesive vinyl I can't find any locally and all I can find on eBay are huge packages of multiple colors. The sheets of vinyl would probably work better because you would get a cleaner cut because on the paper on the back.

P.S. Plus stacking different layers of colors like this you are going to get a build up or thickness that is going to be hard to cover with your topcoat. It would be much better to have a single layer printed with the colors you need .

Still I think the easiest way to accomplish this is to take the template Kimo made to a vinyl printing shop.

IMG_9366.jpg