Fly Tying
dragonfly

Hello From the pacific NorthWest

Hi, I was just informed I should tell everybody who I am.

Grew up in Ontario/Quebec fishing for Smallies/ Largemouth, Lake Trout, Pike, and Musky but no luck<<<want this fish on the fly>>>

I moved to Vancouver, BC 11 years ago and started my flyfishing quest 5 years ago. I have been tying patterns for local guides and small quantities for the local flyshop.

I currently fish for Coho, pink, chum, steelhead( no luck yet), Kamloops rainbow trout/BC interior, and coastal cutthroat trout. Oh ya and Dolly varden/Bull trout Hybrid/searun fish www.pittriverlodge.com fun fun fun

At this time I am hunkering down for the winter steelhead season and helping one of the local guides stock up on flies for his spring Permit fishing trip in the spring.

Anyway, I think that covers it for now talk to you later.

Oh ya did I mention I'm Canadian I hope you guys don't mind EH devil2.gif

dragonfly

Welcome to the forum and we are more than happy to accept anyone into our little world.

I personally love the PNW steelhead and salmon flies so if you ever take any pics of your flies feel free to post them anytime, and we hope to see you around here often. Make yourself at home around here we have a great group of guys here .

Hey Dragonfly welcome and nice to have ya with us. You have some great places to fish around your parts,would love to get out that way some time.

Like smallie said if ya got any pics of those PNW patterens dont hesitate to post them i'd like to see some more of those styles myself.

SD