Fly Tying

Happy birthday dornug

Well,well look there.we have a b-day.Have a great and wonderful day..Tip it back slug it down.take this day to have some fun.

Happy Birthday Pat

tt

happy birthday pat, have a cold one and enjoy yourself! have a blessed and happy easter with family and friends also!

steve

QUOTE (J. Johnson @ Mar 27 2005, 05:50 PM)
Happy Birthdat Pat.
Hope Shoe buys you a drink devil.gif

Thanks, there's always an open bottle handy when Shoe is involved.

Thanks everyone. Went to dinner yesterday with some friends. Let me give high praise to Mongolian BBQ. All you can eat for $13.95 and I got my monies worth. I swear I ate 3 pounds of grilled NY Strip and at least a half pound of shrimp.

Today was the MIL's and then my parents. Now to pack for a week in Michigan's great NW chasing steel and trout.

It's hell being 22 yrs old again. dunno.gif baby.gif

QUOTE (SmallieHunter @ Mar 27 2005, 10:15 PM)
Happy birthday Pat, bring back some pics for us to drool over headbang.gif

I will. Yep, the weather is shaping up nicely but I've seen this before and it dropped to 20 degrees and snowed so much I came home early. bs.gif My fear is that I'm gonna be early by a week but we'll see. I'm seeing reports of fishing trickling in nicely for later this week. I was going to leave Tuesday but heard the weather report and knew I had to leave tomorrow. Wed. and Thurs. they are calling for 60 degrees and rain. I can live with a warm rain to muddy the clear waters and bring the fish up.

Thanks again fellas, it's gonna be my birthday all week. cool.gif

Happy Belated my Friend

22 again? Oh boy, you're spreading it kinda thick ain't ya? Good Luck up there. I doubt I'll be able to join you though. With this warm spell I need to get the other boat ready for browns on Monday. wink.gif

If you're around Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning I'm gonna help Marty break in his new camper at Proud Lake cool.gif

Don't forget, the old licenses are about to expire