Fly Tying
Pujic

Hatches Magazine

What do you mean "have no life"---not me!

I'm going to spend the next 3 1/2 weeks looking forward to April 30 and my new "Hatches" Magazine!

Thanks, guys! It looks great!

I'm glad to see we have generated some excitement over the mag. Pujic has put a great deal of work into coordinating this thing and the end product is going to be something special and it only our first issue. With getting nothing really in return for ourselves we look to its success as our payment. So hopefully you guys will help us spread the word and help us make this a rival to all of the big name publications out there. wink.gif

Cool idea guys.

The premier cover looks great as well. I'm looking forward to the premier issue. smile.gif

Looks great and I'm looking forward to the premier issue, like all these other guys. Congrats on this new venture...hope you get as much out of doing it as I'm sure we're all going to get out of reading/studying it. biggrin.gif

Hey I just noticed under my name that it says I'm a bait fisherman....NO WAY....haven't done that in years and years. How do I change that? I've fished with my own tied flies for about the last 10-12 years. smile.gif

~Mark~

Hey Mark,

The bait fisherman title will change once you've made 10 posts. The more posts you accumulate the "higher" your standing becomes.

Looks like you've got some posting to do wink.gif

Nick

Congratulations on the new project !! , it is a terrific idea and one that will surely be a great success. It really is past time, for this idea to happen on the net, I know that it has been tried before, but I think that they got bogged down by internal politics !! .

Looking forward to it happening.

Regards and tight lines.

desi welch

Outstanding idea, you guys are very innovative and continue to keep tis site a super place to visit. Thanks for the top notch fly tying site.

Pat Carroll

Looks great.

Can't wait to browse Issue One. Is it going to be a PDF mag or an HTML Online mag? Good luck and have fun. biggrin.gif