Fly Tying
shoebop

Site navigation

Why can't I (we) navigate seamlessly between The database section and the forum section and the Current section. There is no option to go directely between them. It's like they are different websites altogether. You can go from the forum section to the database but not the other way around. Or...maybe there is a way and I'm just too dense to figure it out. :blink: And btw when is the search by topic going to be operational?

I have no problem at all going from forum to DB and back to forum. Anyone else having a problem with it?

OK Steve You must have a different version of FTF than I. When I'm in FTF Current/ Dashboard section, there is no menu at all for navigating out of that area. I have to actually reenter the website to get to the Forums or Database. What am I not seeing? :unsure: :blink: <_< :huh:

What about the browse by topic function? When will that be operational?

There's only one version of FTF. I don't go into the "Dashboard" part. I usually just click database and go in that way. When you do that then there is a button for returning to the forums. If you go into the dashboard then no I don't see a button to return to the forum, but I usually just keep FTF bookmarked as the #1 site on my bookmarks so it's easy to return the the forums by clicking the bookmark.

No idea when anything else will be done. Will's busy time of the year at his work is now till Feb so he's slammed with work at the moment.

Steve