Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

2014 Swap Club - June

June's flies are size 18 and under so let's see um.

SM-mybadhabit - done

1. Riffleriversteelheadslayer - Received

2. joseph russell - Received

3. Crackleback - Received

4. Netabrookie - Received

5. fishingbobnelson - Received

6. xrayts - Received

7. shoebop - Received

8. border collies - Received

9. J-KNO - Received

10. Jolly Red - Received

11. IMX -

12. Breambuster - Received

As you can see we are still missing a few sets, and just so we know xrayts is dropping out as of 6-30-14 so we need another swapper.

Please let me know where you are as far as sending off the flies.

Jolly Red, thank you for the bonus gift, it is very nice. And I would also like to thank all the rest of you for the generous extras each month, they will be put to good use.

Blane

I received the May mayflies today. Good looking flies everyone. This is kind of funny to me....I am posting that I got May's flies in a June swap club category in July.....

Got sets in from joseph russell and imx today in the mail. Great ties guys. Still got 3 sets in the wind somewhere.

Hey Riff, are you going to start July's thread, I've got mine done and will be going out with your June flies as soon as they all get here.

are you sure you have mine? I found a container on my tying desk with 12 size 18 purple "D" destroyers. i'll get em mailed out today

imx, I was wrong, Jolly Red shipped July's flies to me on accident and I thought it was yours.

On a second note, we bought new furniture yesterday and while moving the old stuff out I found netabrookie's czech nymphs from April. The were under the couch so they will be going out with June's flies also.

Guys, I had them ready to go out this past week but Wednesday and Thursday were pretty rough here... We had to put down our family dog. I did get them out today and they should be to MBH by Monday.

Got the May set Thursday, so I mailed the June flies (size 22 F-Fly) this morning.