Fly Tying
breambuster

Swapper Needed For The Swap Club

I have become the new Swapmeister for the Swap Club. I have arrived at that position sort of by default. At any rate, we have had a couple of guys to drop out of the Swap Club and we have added back one. So the bottom line is that I need ONE swapper for the Swap Club. The first person to reply to this post indicating that you would like to join gets in. This Swap Club will continue until the end of the year. So whoever comes in will need to tie a set of 12 flies each month for the next three months, October, November & December. The August pattern must include at least one material that is Orange in color. The November pattern must include at least one material that comes from a Turkey. And for December you can tie any pattern that you want to tie. The due date is the last day of the month and flies are expected to be in my hand by that date. So who would like to join us?

Breambuster

I will join for the next 3 months. We'll see how it goes after that. Please PM me the address to send the flies to and if there are any details that I can't get from the post above. Should be no problem to have the flies in your hand by Oct 31.

mcgx2

Thanks, mcgx2, Glad to have you join us. All standard swap rules apply, SASE, etc. If you have any questions, let me know.

Take care

BB