Fly Tying
day5

My 5 year olds first

Emilee tied her first green caddis (#8) tonite. She got a few wraps over the hook point but I am still proud as hell any way

post-55-1121382012.jpg

Thats great Day.Nothing better than sharing you nolige with your daughter.Tell her she done an excellent job and to keep up the good work.I think ya got a winning fly there.

tt

UH Dude she is my daughter and she will never have a weenie!!! of any color!!!! well accept for oscar meyer. But he is cool ya know! biggrin.gif Thanks for the complements she is pumped to use it for some gills asap I may keep this one and get her to do another one and use that.

Yea, I would defiently hold onto that fly and frame it up. All we can do in life is past on what we have learned and our passion for the outdoors to our kids, hopefully it will keep em out of trouble down the road.

Of course it doesn't hurt to teach em right so they can fill your boxes so you can go fishin....put em to work. laugh.gif

Way to go Emilee, your fly looks awesome. Looks much better than my first fly, you did a great job. I hope you keep this fly and make some more to catch fish with. I hope you're having a great summer.

Graham