Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

New FTF Cap Style

I got some feedback on the hats that I purchases a few months back and some people like the style of the logo while others did not. In an effort to please everyone I am seeing if there is enough interest in the same exact style cap with a different logo.

This cap will feature the FTF fly logo but the text flytyingforum.com will be stitched across the back of the cap. So the front of the cap will only have the fly. This was the only way that I could fit both the fly and the text onto the cap without creating any issues.

The fly on the front of the cap will be about 2" x 2 1/2".

I would need at least 30 people to show interest in this new style before I would entertain going through the hassle of doing this all over again.

If you want to know about what the cap would look like you can see the other style(the hat will be exactly same; style and color). http://www.flytyingforum.com/?act=special&page=caporder The price will also be the same - $24.95 which includes shipping.

So please reply if you are interested and if enough people reply I will begin the process of getting some of these maid.

Attached will be the fly logo on the front of the cap.

post-2-1119999846.gif

Different Color on the new hat? I like the green, but another color would give my life new meaning.

A differnet color could be possible especially if alot of people was interesting in a particular color.

Here is a list of colors available for this style of hat

Black, Brown, Cool Gray, Khaki, Maroon, Natural, Navy, Pine, Red, Royal

I will take one with the fly logo on it Will. Color doesn't really matter to me as long as it ain't PINK.

Jim

Straight across the bottom since it is a fitted cap.

I'm also thinking brown myself, I think that would look nice.

BROWN!!!! No, thank you! sick.gif

Where is your sense of style and color? Blue, red, even Khaki would be better than shit.gif brown.

No brown, too hot, sweat stinging eyes, can't see #24 trico.... Maroon, pine or kahki for me please. Love the logo. They are fitted? S, M, L or hat sizes ie 7 2/3?