Fly Tying

Like them both Terje. Are the spinner and parachute new? I copied the Danica with the tail like this that you did before. I dont remember seeing these. I will have to tie some as I still have massive quantities of micro chenille from my bargain raid on the embroidery store last winter.

Spring is only a few months away......

Like them both Terje. Are the spinner and parachute new? I copied the Danica with the tail like this that you did before. I dont remember seeing these. I will have to tie some as I still have massive quantities of micro chenille from my bargain raid on the embroidery store last winter.

Thanks man :)

I might have posted them earlier on this forum, i`m not sure :)

The raid you are talking about, do i have quite a few samples from that raid :D

Terje!

The Raid and the increase in Danica on your Rena timing coordinated perfectly. I still have to make some VAG wings, but dont worry I have that in a locked cabinet in case some of these crazy caddis tyers come looking for me :o

[/quote

Is that micro chenille ultra chenille or regular ?

What store was it ? I have not seen micro chenille in AC Moore,Michael's etc .

Maybe I am not looking hard enough

The Raid and the increase in Danica on your Rena timing coordinating perfectly. I still have to make some VAG wings, but dont worry I have that in a locked cabinet in cast some of these crazy caddis tyers come looking for me :o

:D :D ..... it sure did, Ridleyffo.

beadhead:

the polychenille seen in the Danica i posted is regular polychenille.

Terje!

Beadhead.

PM me your address and I can send you out a pack or two.

My Orvis shop (Media, PA - The Sporting Gentlemen) has micro chenille too!

The embroidery shop I sometimes hit for bargains is called Fireside Embroidery located in Frazer, PA on Route 30. The owner is this great old Italian retired Attorney who does some amazing inlay woodwork. He is not there all the time and he is really the only one you want to negotiate with as he will give you the deals. Ask him to pull the unsold inventory boxes out of the basement. Depending on what you're getting He generally lets you fill up a 2 quart or so bag for about $5.

If you check out the store I would also check his current (not for sale) inventory and look at the Kreinik braids, cords and filaments as there is certainly some interesting stuff.

What trout streams do you fish up there in Doylestown?

Tight Lines

Bob