Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Anyone expecting a shipment from Mr. Vegas

I just got off the phone with the N. Las Vegas Postmaster and was informed about a thief in my neighborhood. 6 households have reported mail being undelivered meaning someone has been stealing mail out of our mailboxes. The police are investigating it as well. I have for the most part I believe been receiving my mail since I got my j Stockard order yesterday and still getting normal bills. I believe it is a kid on his way to school and swiping anyone with the flag up. Anything I have sent in the last 2 weeks I assume will not be received. I have sent 6 swaps out and 13 people's dubbing. I will be sitting and tying to replace the swaps that I did not already tie more for myself. On Monday I will priority mail any swaps that are late or that the date is coming very soon! Also the dubbing will go out again and flytyer14 your hooks will go out again today since I already dropped those off at the post office. Your dubbing will be in that as well. I am very sorry for this but working to do anything I can to remedy this situration!!! Again I apologize, but really what can you do :dunno:

its kinda hard to punish someone where really you have no way to catch them unless someone sees them do it.

Guest rich mc

he would probably be stupid enough to sell them on e bay. dont fret , the swap will wait. rich

Thanks rich! I did have more I made for your swap so those went out today as well!

were the flies for my swap stolen?

Nope yours are good. I did them the other day but never shipped them yet so you are golden! Leaving monday

Next friday we are getting a mail center for my subdivision and losing the mailbox in front of the house. Normally I would not like it cause I have to go 2 blocks to get the mail but now it is a saving grace. At least the post office is fixing the problem very quickly. Props to them

That's unfortunate Dustin :(

Don't resend the dubbing or flies for my swap, we can wait and see if they arrive, hopefully not stolen.

Don't resend the dubbing or flies for my swap, we can wait and see if they arrive, hopefully not stolen.

Thank Jeff! At least with your swap we have a little to see if they show up since I mailed those on the 18th and still plenty of time to see if they show up. I do have a ton of the hoppers I tied so if they don't show in a week I will resend them. No big dealand still be in time!

Same here Dustin. That's unfortunate but really out of your control. After something like that I wouldn't expect you to try and make it up for the swap, but I know you well enough to know that you'll do just that! What day did you send the flies out for my swap? Are you pretty certain that they got swiped? We can wait a while longer to see if they come in. I'm sure the rest of the guys in the swap wouldn't mind.

Same here Dustin. That's unfortunate but really out of your control. After something like that I wouldn't expect you to try and make it up for the swap, but I know you well enough to know that you'll do just that! What day did you send the flies out for my swap? Are you pretty certain that they got swiped? We can wait a while longer to see if they come in. I'm sure the rest of the guys in the swap wouldn't mind.

I would assume so since I show I shipped them Monday December 13th. Jeeezz This has been going on longer than I thought! I have all day tomorrow to tie so i will have them all ready to ship on Monday so hopefully you will have them by Wensday so only 2 days late. Thanks for working with me!!

also anyone that has sent me flies for my swap I do now have a key that the postman has for my mailbox so no worries about anything getting stolen!!!!! I luckly have a really nice postman that has been handing me my mail for the past week.