Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Michigan Trout Guy

Ever been laid?

Have you ever had an aquatic insect lay its eggs on you?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MTG you really set yourself up this time. hysterical.gif

No never noticed anything like that happening.

Have to,sorry "but what your truly saying is that"Quote,Skunked is pretty big compared to a size 18 caddis fly. I think I'd be able to mate him without crawling on his.

Man i have to reconsider fishing with ya now hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif If do will make sure there are no holes in my waders.............

tt

this threads got my nomination for the hall of shame. MTG, your making it too dang easy man. throwing yourself to the lions this way is downright embarrasing. dry.gif a hint, when telling a story like this always make up an imaginary fishing buddy as the victim, hysterical.gif

Bud

QUOTE (trout traveler @ May 21 2005, 01:46 PM)
MTG you really set yourself up this time. hysterical.gif

No never noticed anything like that happening.

Have to,sorry "but what your truly saying is that"Quote,Skunked is pretty big compared to a size 18 caddis fly. I think I'd be able to mate him without crawling on his.

Man i have to reconsider fishing with ya now hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif If do will make sure there are no holes in my waders.............

tt

IMITATE..Hooked on Phonics will work for you. wink.gif

QUOTE (Bud Guidry @ May 21 2005, 03:56 PM)
this threads got my nomination for the hall of shame. MTG, your making it too dang easy man. throwing yourself to the lions this way is downright embarrasing. dry.gif a hint, when telling a story like this always make up an imaginary fishing buddy as the victim, hysterical.gif

Bud

I don't mind. At least it's a break from the normal back and fourth we would see from SD, Skunked and Smalliehunter. Plus, I thought this was pretty interesting. I always thought acquatic insects laid their eggs directly into the water. I didn't think they'd be able to survie out of it. So I thought I'd see if anyone else had had this happen to them.

If I get teased a little along the way....well that's just what I would expect from this group anyway. laugh.gif

Well, Skunked is pretty big compared to a size 18 caddis fly.

How is it that you now this? No....wait......I don't really want to know! laugh.gif

BFR

Got my shots in! gun_bandana.gif gun_bandana.gif

Could be worse! You could be a skunk humper! laugh.gif laugh.gif

BFR