Fly Tying
FlyFisher09

Possible Panfish Swap

I would be interested, but I'd have to talk to my parents first. I think it might actually be something that could be counted for my homeschooling.

I think I'll tie my own version of the Griffith's Gnat. When I used to fly fish and tie flies when I was about 15 (I'm jsut getting back into it) I pretty much fished for bluegill and remember always having a few of them with me at all times and they always seem to catch em.

I'm going to tie a Gurgler Variation. And can the date be any sooner? I'll forget the things by then. What about July or something?

That date will be easy to hit. Ill do my crystal flash foam beetle it is easy to do but Is hands down my fav gill bait. How many do we need to make? How do I pay shipping? I looked over the rules all I have to do (if I got them right ) is send out buy aug 12 to the host the number of flies with a self addressed envelope no postage.? This is my first swap so if some one who is a bit more experienced could give a good explnation so I do not screw it up that would be great. It did not sound to complicated in the rules but C.Y.A. right.