Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

FTF Caps are here and ready to order!

The new style FTF caps are in stock are ready for purchase. As you all should remember the new style caps feature the FTF fly logo on the front with "www.flytyingforum.com" stitched across the back. The caps are structured "Flexfit" fitted style caps and are of the highest quality. Available in five different colors.

Since they are fitted hats you need to know your hat size, if you do not visit: http://www.thehatsite.com/measuring.html

All the caps are $24.95 which includes free shipping

You can pay via check/money order or paypal

Please remember to note your member name when purchasing, I would like to keep track of who has/has not purchased a cap. Those that "preordered" are going to have a cap reserved and I want to make sure one is available before they run out.

Here are all the ordering details: http://flytyingforum.com/?act=special&page=caporder

This is the pic of the gray with green thread(it's also on the ordering page). The gray seems a little darker than in this photo probably do to the lighting.

user posted image

Hi there,

I was wondering can international buyers order a hat and if so what would be the cost of shipment to Australia (approx)?

Cheers

Gig biggrin.gif

Will, the check for my hat will be mailed this weekend. That will be khaki

and the size I will need is 7 3/8.

Have a good one,

Pat Carroll