Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Lost a best friend today. 8-(

Hey yall, all yall have been just like family to me, and I just wanted to tell yall about my dog. Last night he ran off, which is nothin really rare, so we just expected him to come back last night, and be layin on the deck when we woke up the next mornin. Well, he wasn`t there this mornin, but we didn`t think anything about it, we just thought someone put him in there house and was gonna run and add in the paper. Come to find out, he had been hit by a car, and on the side of the road dead, while I was at school. This is the best huntin dog I have ever seen. I am so upset right now! We took him down to where we duck hunt at, and burried him where his head is lookin toward the creek where the ducks fly in from, so from now on, every duck that flies in there, he will see first. Just wanted to tell yall! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Sorry to hear about that Red, a dog becomes part of the family and it's tough to lose a dog your that close to.

sorry to hear about your loss Red, now he will always be doing what he prolly loved best Huntin Ducks. sorry again

Yea, there`s NO doubt he loved duck huntin more than anything in the world! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Red,

Sorry to hear about your dog. I've lost pets before and it's hard as they really do become part of your family. I just adopted a black lab in July who was an abused animal and she just turned 4, man I don't know what I'd do if I lost her as she has become part of my daily routine (she's sound asleep on my feet right now).

Again sorry to hear about your loss, you really gave a friend a royal send off. Bag a few for him.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Hey Red,

Sorry to hear about your hound. Take comfort in knowing that he had a good life. Many of us, including myself get very attached to our critters.

Hang in there and remember the good times you shared. That's something that can't be taken away.

Keep a stiff upper lip.

Shoe

Grayson sorry to hear that buddy i know how hard it is to lose a dog i lost a doberman that i truly loved when i was just a bit older than you. Its amazing how attached we can get to our pets and its like lossing a family member,but time heals all wounds. Bag a couple ducks for him!

SD

Gray, allow me to extend my condolences and sympathies to you and your family; your friend and companion will always be with you in spirit, and will never be forgotten.