Fly Tying
Bud Guidry

You Asked Graham !

Nice work! :bugeyes:

However, I am asking myself, what has this to do with fishing or fly tying? From time to time I see a pattern, that is not fishable (well, a lot of them are not, but some of them have at least good hook) :P , It represents just something.

I thing that these things more belong in art and decoration than in fly tying or (fly)fishing...

But this duck sure looks like real! Be careful for the hunters. :D

Redleg. i have a guy running my boat for me. shrimping has been good to lately since the two storms. boat came in after three nights and had almost 2000 pounds. fuel prices are way up. diesels going for 2.10 to 2.50 a gallon for work boats. 3208 caterpillar burns about 50 gallons a night so it's not to bad. some boats have had to shut things down with 3412 cats burning 1000 gallons a clock, some boats have two engines of this make in them so the fuel consumption and fuel bill is just to much to operate.

Bud

Bud

I'm starting to think there is'nt much your not a master at Bud, you kick a**! I'm trying to learn but by the looks of your work I've got to practice for somewhere in the area of 40 years!