Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Redleg

Water Cooler

Just sitting here at work.... not much going on... thankfully. Busy enuff the last two days. Putting the hurt on some coffee beans and some smoked salmon. Anybody want a kiss? Breath is probably remarkable. :P

sittin here online looking at new post. just finished a new fly and contemplating what i will do next, i may begin fly for FTF competition. boat just called in that he can't get any ice or fuel today, nothing new, i told him yesterday when he unloaded the catch he'd better take fuel and ice because tommorows sunday. guess what? i was right again. i won't complain, he had over 4 grand in a couple nights. i guess i'll leave him take a night off but i was thinking of running to the store and buy 25 bags of ice and send his ass to work,

Bud

Just sitting here studying for school wishing I was out fishing since it is a nice day today. Oh yeh and recovering from last night.

Nicest pheasant opener I've seen in years... and I'm stuck sitting here. Hopeing to give it a shot tomorrow though. Might give the river a try Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather. Have to get some carpentry done though too.