Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Redleg

Tying Bee?

Michigan Tying Bee.  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hoping to come myself but that would be a quite the drive so I do not know.

Start address: Belleville, ON

End address: Tustin, MI 49688

USA

Distance: 796 km (about 10 hours 28 mins)

post-3271-1133867792_thumb.jpg

Fry Flier, if you're gonna drive that far you should make a several day trip out of it and do some winter steelhead fishing while you're over this way

Ok, just to keep this up to date. A week from Saturday, this will be Jan 14th, 1ishpm. U.S. 131/ Tustin/Bristol exit. West (towards Bristol). 1st Rd is 200th, go left (south). There is a DNR public access sign at the coner. Go south through the curves passing Diamond Lake on the right. Diamond Lake Lounge will be on the left. If you come to a stop sign, you went too far. I will check with the owner again this week to make sure we're still ok. If there is a problem I do have 2 back-up places real close by. Anybody plans on hitting the water prior, your looking at about an hour from Baldwin across 10 if the weathers cruddy. 1/2 hour if your looking for a souvenir from the county. Hope you guys can make it. I need to get started on some dries and wets for opening day!