Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Steelhead fly swap

Not a problem! Must have had somethin to do with that hangover.LOL! Just means we`ll get the flies 5 days earlier. LOL. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I didn't get mine shipped out on time, they should be there tomorrow. I didn't think about MLK day and what it does to mail. sad.gif Teach me to put things off till the last minute. They went out priority mail.

I have seven sets as of last night. I am going to wait until this Sunday to sort the flies and mail them out on Monday.

The ones I have received all look great and will find a spot in my Steelhead box.

Some of the flies are in the mail, while others I have to get postage or an envelope.

I know there was a mix up on the dates. But we need to rememeber to include a postage paid return envelope !

I have talked with a couple of you by PM and I'm ok picking up the postage since you included the money.

Also we are short two sets, I returned the extra flies back to the tyers.

I got my flies today and I wasn't disappointed!!

A very nice selection of flies and some new stuf I've not used. Looks like I've got come copies to make!!

Thanks a bunch for running the swap!! headbang.gif

I`m sure all of them were great, exsept for mine. I appologize, and am glad yall let me be in this swap. As I saw in the contest, I am no where near yalls ability, but yall treat me like I am just as good as yall. I really appreciate that alot, and I really mean that. Thanks for bein so nice to me guys! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Your doin' just fine! DEFINITELY a fishable fly but I'm going to hold onto it to compare it to where your at this time next year!! The only way to get better is to keep tying and take advantage of the resource you've got here and from the looks of it your off to a better start than I was.

I appreciate the compliments. It really means alot to me to get compliments from fellow tiers, who are as good as yall are! Thanks again fishinlk! tight lines and good tyin!-redneck