Fly Tying
zip

fav fly swap

Hey Zip sorry Ive been slackin on gettin to the PO and the snow hasnt helped much either but Im sendin em out Fri. for sure. :D by the way your doin a great job on communication on this swap man.

I don't know what my excuse is, we don't have snow. They did make it to the car. Next stop, post office. I'm getting a little anxious here, first swap. I want to see what you guys got.

Yea its my first one too I guess thats why my flies were done the day I signed up :P but the snow has been killin us in WV got 4 inches unexpected yesterday. Damn that groundhog its all his falt, Id like to tie some flies outta his butt!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

HAHAHAHAHA :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: Fly time i try to make a post everyday to assure everyone i havnt abbondoned them.

Maybe a groundhog nymph of somekind? :lol:

:D as soon as I can find that fat brown bastard I think hes in PA somewhere, but Ive seen some of his cousins in my back yard :whistle: How about the gold ribbed groundhogs ass nymph ;) :hyst: :hyst:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Hey punxatony phil,,,how would you like for me to snag your ass at the bottom of some god forsaken river,only to be left there.

Hahahahahahahaha :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: That fly rocks :headbang: You should enter it for the 06 realistic tyer of the year!!!

Great fly if thats what you are swapping I cant wait to use him I mean it.

Zip mine went out today let me know when they arrive.

Alright good deal,I cant wait to your guys' flies!

Flies went out today. Should be their Monday.

Tell me if I did this right. I bought a padded envelop and a shippnig box (small). I used my flies to and the shipping box as the return shipping, prepaid postage. I then unfolded the box, placed it into the padded envelope and paid for my postage there. Came to about $5 dollars total. Cheaper way for next time or is that about par?

tom

Greifs,

Heres how I did it.

Used a Small metal cigar tin(appx.4x5x1/2) piece of thin foam wrapped cardboard,inside a 6x9 mannila enevelope (sase same). Cost sase$0.63, combined$0.87 total $1.50.

Bill