Fly Tying

FTF T-Shirt Fundraiser

I have come up with an idea for some nice prizes for the 06 FTOTY contest but I would need to raise some cash to make it happen. I had the idea of possibly getting some t-shirts printed up if there was enough interest.

The place that I found does top quality screen printing and if I can get about 30 people I can get the cost down to about 14.95 which would include shipping.

Anyway, just throwing this out there to see what kind of interest I can get. The shirt that I chose is Olive with white artwork.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Here is the design that I came up with this evening. The design is on the back of the shirt, the front would be blank. I could put a small logo on the front but it would probably cost another dollar or so for each shirt.

IPB Image

I just looked up the extra cost for a small logo on the chest would be about $1.50 - $2.00 extra per shirt. I can easily do that if that is what everyone wants to do.

I'd definitely be in for two or tree. I would prefer a small logo on front as well, but either way I am in :headbang:

Looks like there is alot of interest in the front logo so we might go with that. Below is what the front of the shirt would look like.

I will need at least 30 shirts accounted for(I have to order 50) before I lay down a few hundred $$ for getting them made.

IPB Image

I'm in, as long as you got fat guy sizes ;) (XXL or better)