Fly Tying
sage8wt

Sparrow Swap

Yup I got yours, Pms have been sent to those that I'm lacking. If I don't have all sets by tues/weds of next week all sets or not.

What's up fellas? :unsure: I thought the deadline was the last week of June (or earlier maybe)?

Lets get those sparrows in.

Don't make Sage add you to the "banned list".

sparrows are going out tomorrow all sets or not. Ridderbos I did get yours, however I still haven't seen D5's yet :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :devil:

Hey did you invite the sniper to the wedding??? you had better hide behind your 480 pound wife cause I got good aim!!! :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie:

I say we get some of the biggest baddest guys around with blow torches and pliers to go and get out flies!!! :headbang: I think he sold them on ebay to finance the wedding!!! :ripped: :ripped:

Is there a hangup? It is now one month passed the due date and no sparrows. I just came back from a weeks vacation, where I had intended to try the ones from the swap out, but still nothing has arrived.

Can someone shed some light here?

Hey But munch!!!!! I dod not get mine are you fishing them????????????????????????? :angry: