Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bead Head

Beginners trout fly swap

hey tyers,

what do you want to do if we can not get this filled up? we don't have a lot of tyers as of yet. :dunno:

It is getting to be a busier time of year ..... maybe people are doing other things. I can totally relate. My time spent tying has gone down over the last month.

Do we want to put a date on this swap and see if we get 10 tyers? Say by the end of the week. If we do not we can postphone and try to get it going at a later date?

hey tyers,

lets watch this until friday, if we don't get more people to join I think we shoud try this one again during the off season :dunno:

So we've only got 5 tyers... I've already got 12 flies ready to go :P .

IPB Image

I guess I got to excited for my first swap. Regardless of how many people we get I'm still interested in swapping if anyone elses wants to. Maybe we should open the swap up to anybody and not just begginers. Just a thought :dunno:

Thanks

Bead Head

i'm in if we only have 5 or 6 tyers. we can do two patterns of six, or we each get two of the same fly if we ty 10 or 12 each.

how does that sound?

Backstroker,

I am confused by your pic there. It looks like a fly to me...I thought you were a backstroker???? :D

Brian

how ever many tyers we have saturday will be the final number. if we have only 5 we can ty 2 flies each same or diffrent patterns. I finished 2 patterns today.

majestyja-jeff

very true millerwb, but that woudl be the great michael phelps, and you cant beat him :headbang: , even tho he isnt a backstroker

I hope this makes the deadline, but I'm in. Hare's Ear Flymphs - just borrowed Dave Hughes' book Wet Flies from the local library. Pretty good stuff... B)