Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
backstroker

Paintball

dude just pm me and I can hook you up with a full package and or any parts to any guns that you can think of.

Blues, I didn't really just get out, I still play, just not professionally anymore, it is very expensive, but Im thinkin bout startin again once I get in a better financial situation. I still love the sport very much, and still build guns, repair, modify, teach classes, coach the young guns, and promote safety and the sport.

You wont like it when you shoot it, when you get down on it it turns into a straight up ball choppin peice of shit, and they are picky about the grade of paint you put through em they like pro grade like allstars or marbalizers, etc, they perform fair with a carbonfiber barrel, dude go with an automag, minimag, autococker, E-Mag, or X-mag, and not one of those wack ass Dicks Sporting Goods autococker.

If at all possiable go with a mag. you will not be dissappointed I promise, as far as Im concerned they are the best markers made, and great customer support, I have been this sport for 13 years and I know what Im talkin about, even the old ones from the early 90's are better than most markers that you buy today, and I don't say this because I shoot one, I say this cause I have worked on and owned almost every marker put out since 1990.

Flytime my son has a spyder imagine with the led grip 1,3,6, and auto. The problem is it wont shoot every pull. You can hear the solenoid clicking but no joy until 30-35 clicks?

I would say the battery is low, or if that is not the problem you can take a thin peice of cardboard and place it between the noid and the ring, and it will fire like a champ, this is a common problem with the imagine, especially if it is the green one, they have a couple of small defects, if you like you can ship it to me and I can repair it, just shoot me a pm.

Backstroker, the ACS is very good, and a Delrin bolt will also work wonders, togeather with a quality barrel you should have no probs. ;)

I use semi only, and thats because in tourneys you cannot use burst or full auto, but I can out shoot a full auto with my semi, and my home field only allowes semi, another thing is you are actually at a disadvantage with burst and full auto and reason being you will shoot all your paint faster, and the accuracy sucks, and you have to worry about choppin balls. I really like pumps, and it makes someone sick when they are throwin 20 bps at ya and you smoke em with a 10 shot pump, but the accuracy is amazing, and it takes a lot more skill to play pump.