Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

Good find at WalMart

I got this tray at WalMart for $9. There is another one that is "classier" looking for $13, but I like the white tray on this one.

The legs fold in and you can attatch your vise, or set your vise on it if you have a pedestal, and go to any counter or table and tie and be all set up.

IPB Image

There are two slots on each side for carrying it that are a great spot to attatch a clamp on vise

IPB Image

Or you can sit on the couch or your lazy boy with it and use it like a TV tray over your lap

IPB Image

Or when I'm at my permanent tying bench, I'll use it as a profile plate.

IPB Image

The "border" is wood, bout a half an inch wide, I'm gonna drill some holes in it for holding tools and stuff. I really like this thing, and I think it's gonna really come in handy when I'm traveling anywhere and want a ready to go place to tie. For $9, it's a steal

Jeesh! Can it slice a tomato, too? Roto-till a garden? Take the squeak out of a rusty hinge?

Awesome the multitude of uses you found for a 9 buck item!!

Jeesh! Can it slice a tomato, too? Roto-till a garden? Take the squeak out of a rusty hinge?

Awesome the multitude of uses you found for a 9 buck item!!

:lol: You're gonna laugh, but I just put a liitle clip deal on it that my cell phone can "snap" onto, that way if someone calls while I'm tying I can just flip the phone open, talk on speaker, and continue tying.

Next step is figuring out how to mount an 8" subwoofer, and a mini fridge underneath

After I saw your post I headed down to Wal-Mart and bought one. It works great!!! I have been tying alot of foam poppers lately, so I glued down some foam to the top of the rail to stick them into to let dry.

Great Find and thanks for sharing.

Flypimp :headbang: :headbang: