Fly Tying
SuperRich

Bluegill Swap 2

Hey there is nothing wrong with fishing with funky looking flies, I use them all the time. HA HA B

PS your flies are just fine

A fishing update, colbyjack i used your bug first caught 2 bluegill, 1 keeper and 1 not then a big brown shark came by well you get the picture. After putting on a new leader i then used terrylees bug had 7 keepers before the thunder came , Im trying to get back out and try the rest cheers B

i got a nice rainbow trout on fly times little thing and a few bluegill and pumpkin seeds on a buch of everyones flys

just wondering what size do everyone go by for keepers for me it has to be atleast as big as my hand

i got a nice rainbow trout on fly times little thing and a few bluegill and pumpkin seeds on a buch of everyones flys

just wondering what size do everyone go by for keepers for me it has to be atleast as big as my hand

That little thing is my very own peacock slammer :headbang: :headbang: Glad to hear that it works for ya, as for keeper size, I dont keep fish, I just letem go.

I generally don't keep them, but 7 and a half inches or so is generally keeper size to me, though shorter ones can make the cut if they're thick. Thickness is a real key for getting fillets out of bluegill.

I haven't kept any in a long time, but generally hand size is the way I go.

I have only fished with Batman's fly so far and I caught largemouth bass on each of the first three casts I made with it :D !! I haven't had a chance to fish anymore since then.

Have any of you guys tried my Pussbug yet? I went out on Sunday and caught 8 with it, nothing worth bragging about but at least I caught something. The largest was a rockbass about 6" long. By the way, I outfished my buddy with his spincast rig and soft plastics 2 to 1! :headbang: