Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
majestyja

sierra nevada swap

Got my flies Fri. and headed up to fish the South Fork Of the Boise River. Hooked into alot of bows and used some of the flies from the swap talk about perfect timimg!! :headbang: :headbang:

Hey I got my flies, it was my first swap and I am really impressed with all the flies. I can't wait 'til i can fish theese. Beasd Head that stimi will absoulty be a killer on my local water, and the others will be awsome in bishop. Thanks to all who tyed and as I catch fish on them i will let you guys know. Thanks alot to Majesty for hosting.

Pickin

Hey Bead Head I went fishing the other day and casted out your stimi, and bang!!! a fish hit it so fast I didn't have time to set the hook :blink: but it did produce some immedieate action I just failed to execute :crying: anyway just wanted to share the story.

Pickin

Hey Pickin6ofem those stimulators are starting to become one of my favorite flies for trout try skating it across the water with short jerks you'll be surprised how much action it can create. I even use them on lakes the big wake seems to really get the fish going for the chass :P

Oh yeah and my lost flies finally arrived thanks Majestyja. I haven't had time to fish any of the flies yet as the coho's are starting to show up on my local flow but I can't wait to stalk some trout with these flies

thanks for the great swap guys

Bead Head

i'm glad your lost flies made it o.k. That sucks when you have to tie twice for the same swap, well look at the bright side you are ready for the next one.