Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stony

Panfish Swap

Stony, send a pm to SD or Smallie hunter and ask if we have somethin like that on our site, we probbly do.

Super Rich, I recieved your flies today and Im fixin to go fish em and will post picts, Now I know that this is your first swap so I will be easy on ya this time, but you failed to tag your flies and you did not send a SASE, you need to remember to do this in your future swaps, as it is clearly stated in the pinned rules you were to read, in the future in my swaps if this is not done, the (SASE) I will not send your flies back they will be kept and devided amonst the swappers, but I will take care of it this time ;)

post-4351-1154057349_thumb.jpgpost-4351-1154057228_thumb.jpgSorry Super rich I only got a couple picts, before one took my fly and half of my leader and tippet.

Notice this hole, no $hi% this thing has fish in it, and here is the proof, I reckin this is a real fishin hole!!

Sorry about that fly time, I got a little confused, and had to rush sending them with school starting up again. That is a pretty cool fishing hole you have, Im kind of tempted to make one like that (dig one out). Im going bass fishing tomarrow and if I get boared, Ill make one.

This one is natural, no one dug it out, it was caused from erosion, and I guess the fish just swim under the tree roots and hang out in there, wainting for bugs and hoppers to fall in, I found it, after watching a gill jump up and take a spider outta its web inside of it, so now when I fish at this pond I always just drop a fly in there, and usually pull two or three fish out!! And yes I know how hectic gettin ready for school is, glad I dont have to worry bout that any more :D are you a junior or senior this year? if your a seinor, better start planning your seinor prank early :D :headbang: ;) If ya need any help, I had the best one still to date at my old highschool ;) B) :pimp:

All flies are in, devided and ready to go out in tomarrows mail, I would like to thank all of you for joining, and for the extra flies that you sent for me, as well I put an extra in all of your boxes from me, I hope ya like em. We had some great ties in this one, and you were a great bunch of swappers, and I look forward to many more with you guys!!

fly time, Im now a sophmore, but Ill be missing most of my year, Im going to get surgery later in the year on my knee, I had a bad wrestling accident last year. Tell me about your seniour prank, Im goin to do a sophmore prank and blame it on my friends.

Bro, sorry to hear about the surgery, and you cant do a sophomore prank, as well the whole point of the prank is th be recognized for it. We got the faculaty keys at lunch one day and had em copied, the next night we parked 3 cars in the school, and rearranged every single classroom in the school, the next morning we got to school earley, and the staff was amazed, 3days of suspension was well worth it, and it made the local paper!!

im thinking about puting dead floating carp around my school field.

i got the flys everyone, they look good. im going to go try them tomarrow. thx for hosting the swap

Got mine too. Thanks a bunch guys. There are some nice ties and some great ideas for me. Looking at a few of them, I feel like I am tying with gum wrappers and dental floss. You guys show me that I have much to learn.

This fly swap stuff is awesome. I am so glad I found this forum. Thanks for hosting it fly time.